AutoCAD Software Design Training Course in Chennai
The course will enable the student to create professional HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Firefighting, Civil and Architecture drawings as per International standard. We do not teach only software we teach how to apply them on practical engineering drawings. Candidates will understand the concepts and can apply the same throughout his career irrespective of the advances in software.
Eligibility to Join in AutoCAD Software Design Course
- Diploma in any branches
- B.E. or M.E. in any branches
AutoCAD Design Course Job Opportunity
- Certified Associate
- Mechanical Designer
- Civil 3D Draftsman
- Landscape Designer
- Autodesk Revit Drafter
- Structural Designer
- Create technical schematics and blueprints for the construction of structures and products.
- Provide measurements, dimensions and notes on the materials needed to complete the project.
- Coordinate with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues
- Design or redesign complex layouts and drawings from general written or verbal specifications from Group Leader.
- Produce CAD drawings for new or improved products using industry, departmental and discipline standards
- Work with engineering and manufacturing team to investigate and resolve problems with existing designs.
- Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings
- Review design layouts to find and resolve problems involving compatibility with basic design concepts
- Participate in engineering and manufacturing design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations
- Mechanical Designers create technical drawings for the design of mechanical devices. They work closely with engineers and architects to complete this work, and they develop drawings for a wide variety of machines, from computers to buildings
Civil 3D Draftsman
- Prepare drawings and topographical and relief maps used in civil engineering projects, such as highways, bridges, pipelines, flood control projects, and water and sewerage control systems
- Plan, design and oversee the creation, regeneration and development of external land areas such as gardens and recreational areas, as well as residential, industrial and commercial sites.
Autodesk Revit Drafter
- An Autodesk Revit Drafter uses computer-aided design and drafting software to develop drawings and plans for construction and manufacturing industries. Their technical drawings are used by architects, engineers, surveyors, and scientists and may depict plans for anything from toys to spacecraft
- Designing, planning and overseeing the construction of new bridges and buildings and will also be in charge of extensions or changes to existing structures.
AutoCAD Course Modules
- File Management
- Units and Limits
- Drafting settings
- Move, Copy, Rotate
- Scale, Stretch, Mirror
- Extend, Trim
- Array, Fillet, Chamfer
- Offset, Explode, Erase
- Understanding the Concept and use of LAYERS
- Advantages of Using Layers Working with Layers
- Creating New Layers
- Making a Layer Current Controlling the Display of Layers
- Deleting Layers
- Object Properties
- Changing the Colour,Line type and Line weight
- The Concept of Blocks
- Advantages of Using Blocks
- Converting Entities into a Block
- Inserting Blocks
- Block Editor
- Adding Blocks in Tool Palettes
- Nesting of Blocks
- Exploding Blocks Using the XPLODE Command
- Renaming Blocks
- Deleting Unused Blocks
- Editing Constraints to Blocks
- Attribute blocks
- Single Line Text
- Entering Special Characters
- Creating Multiline Text
- Text Editor Tab
- Editing Text Using the DDEDIT Command
- Editing Text Using the Properties Palette
- Modifying the Scale of the Text
- Creating Linear Dimensions DIMLINEAR Command Options
- Creating Aligned Dimensions
- Creating Arc Length Dimensions
- Creating Rotated Dimensions
- Creating Baseline Dimensions
- Creating Continued Dimensions
- Creating Angular Dimensions
- Dimension Style
- Leaders and Multileaders
- Using Layouts
- Using Page Setups
- Using Viewports
- Plotting Drawings
Check out what our student said about this course!
I have completed my MEP(Hvac) course from this Academy and it is very good institute to learn and l even got real-time experiences.All types of support were provided by this Academy and the trainers.Especially,Hvac trainer (thoufique sir) Thanku you
I have completed my MEP(Electrical) course in these academy best Institute to learn MEP services in trichy. I have gained more knowledge in MEP services by working in live projects.
I have completed Revit MEP(HVAC) in conserve academy.They are really conserving our students career and growth.Now i am working jounior BIM modeller in conserve solution.
Nice place to learn HVAC.I have completed my HVAC course. Good classroom and trainers.
Good company and good training center in trichy.I studied the electrical coursr in conserve after completing the course i joined the Mep electrical engineer in conserve solution. Thank you
I completed my MEP training course in this academy , I gained real time experience and I also work in live project .very nice institute to learn.
Conserve gives us job oriented training program with real time project. I have Learnt HVAC & REVIT MEP and get placed. thanks to conserve academy.
I have learnt hvac & revit mep in conserve academy. I got placed in conserve mep solution after completing my courses. Thanks to conserve.
Nice place to learn HVAC and revit course. I got a placement this month. Thanks Conserve
I got a job here..! If u think u r a hardworking person then this is the place where u can start your career ...!
I learned more about mep and i did plumbing course in conserve academy.and i got job in conserve and thanks for conserve academy.
I have undertook training in conserve Academy on MEP services, it was a very good experience and learnt many new technical updates...go for it.
Conserve academy is a good platform to learn about green building concepts and MEP courses.
The listing of faculty names below affords get entry to the academic content material pages of faculty individuals in each of the departments. Faculty members at Conserve academic are encouraged to maintain academic pages for the courses that they teach. These pages are for the benefit of students, and include precious facts on direction outlines, assignments, learn about materials etc.
Mr. Bazeeth Ahamed
Managing Director and Trainer for all
Mr. Thamarai Kannan
Structural Manager / Trainer
Mr. Naveen Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Mr. Muthu Kumar
Piping Engg / Trainer
Lead Engg / Trainer
Mr. Aswin Kumar
Plumbing, Auto Desk, Revit Architecture Trainer
Mr. Thanga Thiruppathi
MEP & Green Building Trainer
Mr. Thoufique Masthan Bava
HVAC, Auto CAD, REVIT MEP Trainer
Get a free Enquiry
Write to us with your questions, queries and comments, and we'll reply as soon as we can: